HIT™ Inflatable PFD with Sailing Harness
IMPORTANT - Recall Advisory Notice.
Click here for more information
The award-winning MD3184 02 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) and Sailing Harness is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD with an integrated harness. Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD in the sailing community.
Designed for use in severe weather, it features the exclusive USCG-approved Hydrostatic Inflator Technology, bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell, lightweight outer shell fabric used in the body armor industry and a zippered pocket.
Research shows fluorescent yellow-green to be the most visible color in a water rescue scenario. For more information visit www.mustangsurvival.com/visibility.
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
- Additional Information
- 1F auto Hydrostatic Inflator Technology will automatically inflate under water pressure, not inadvertently in rain, spray or humidity
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light attachment on inflation cell
- SecureZipTM closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated - more than twice standard foam PFDs
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Lightweight outer shell fabric as used in the body armor industry
- Reflective shoulder accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Two heavy duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Compliant to Transport Canada Ship Safety Bulletin No. 06/2012
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
*Visit www.mustangsurvival.com/visibility for more information
|UNIVERSAL||30" - 52"||76cm - 132cm||80LBS OR OVER||36KG OR OVER|