DISCONTINUED - HIT Inflatable PFD with Sailing Harness
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE HIT - MD3154 02.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUTHORIZED MUSTANG SURVIVAL DEALERS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
IMPORTANT - HIT Inflatable PFD Safety Alert.
Click here for more information.
The award-winning MD3154 Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology - HIT™ and Sailing Harness is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD with an integrated harness that exceeds ORC standards. The award-winning MD3153 Inflatable PFD with HIT™ is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD.
Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD. The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This lightweight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a T-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar™ is soft on your neck and is part of a sleek design that is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.
- Additional Information
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethatne coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Integrated sailing harness exceeds ORC standards
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment