Swift Water Rescuer Vest
The MRV100 SR is a high buoyancy (26lbs) vest for rescue professionals involved in boat and shore operations or medium to high risk swift water environments. Designed to meet the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescuers that face the challenges of moving water, these IRIA Certified vests are made of rugged, high visibility rip stop nylon and contain extra flotation to combat the reduced buoyancy effects of turbulent water.
An integrated structural harness and single piece over-the-shoulder foam design provide extra strength, structural integrity and body protection. Multiple adjustment points provide a secure fit that prevent ride up and a "live bait" quick release belt helps the rescuer to escape dangerous situations. Fast Tabs on both shoulders act as easy attachment points for accessories such as knives, scissors or strobe lights.
- Additional Information
- Integrated structural harness
- Polymer panels for impact protection
- "Live bait" quick release
- Fast Tabs on both shoulders for easy attachment of accessories such as knives, scissors or strobe lights
- Inside quick drainage mesh
- Two quick-drain front pockets for storing extra gear
- One piece over the shoulder foam provides extra strength, structural integrity and body protection
- Multiple adjustment points provide a secure fit that prevent ride up
- Three-part waistbelt for fit
- IRIA Certified
|M||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm||90LBS OR OVER||41KG OR OVER|
|XL||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm||90LBS OR OVER||41KG OR OVER|