Surface Rescue Swimmer Dry Suit
The MSD560 is a universally sized flexible, light weight dry suit developed for use in the extreme environments faced by surface rescue swimmers. A heavy duty butyl, nylon tri-laminate suit, the MSD560 offers a full range of motion to accommodate ease in swimming and high performance duties including climbing, lifting, rescue, and salvage operations.
Padded reinforcements protect areas susceptible to excess wear and pressure during rescue missions and an exhaust valve built into the forearm of the suit allows the quick evacuation of trapped air.
Adjustable internal suspenders accommodate a range of sizes.
The MSD560 is compatible with aircrew duties in most rotary wing aircraft and has been designed to integrate with all rescue and life support equipment currently in use by military aviation rescue swimmers.
- Additional Information
- Sewn and double sealed seams ensure watertight integrity
- Lightweight and flexible
- Cushioned abrasion patches on seat, knees, arms, and shoulders
- Internal adjustable suspenders accommodate a range of sizes
- Diagonal cross-chest waterproof main entry zipper designed for ease of entry and self donning
- Waterproof relief zipper
- Sleeve-mounted exhaust valve purges trapped air
- Attached socks integrate with footwear or swim fins
|Adult Universal||65" - 75"||1285lbs - 250lbs|