Child 4-ONE SOLAS Life Jacket
The FIRST and ONLY lifejacket to have earned four regulatory approvals in one compact design. After several years of extensive design and testing, Mustang Survival is proud to announce the all new 4-ONE.
Approved to USCG SOLAS, TC SOLAS, MED SOLAS and USCG Type I standards, the 4-ONE eases both the hassle and financial burden associated with compliance to a variety of vessel regulations.
Available in two sizes to fit both adults and children, the design scores highly on compact storage, easy donning and in-water performance.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DOC) is available upon written request for all users requiring the DOC to fulfill MED requirements. Please send DOC requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- lnspected and tested to SOLAS in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations, Transport Canada regulations, and M.E.D. regulations.
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- Accessory tab with SOLAS approved whistle
- Attachment point for personal light (light not included)
- Buoyant buddy line
- Lifting loop
- USCG Type I Lifejacket
- USCG SOLAS
- Marine Equipment Directive SOLAS
- Transport Canada SOLAS
- Available in Child and Adult sizes
SOLAS life jacket lights suitable for this product are:
- ACR Electronics HEMILIGHT 3 (MA7099)
- Electric fuel LDX AUTOMATIC
- Electric fuel SLX AUTO/MANUAL