Sentinel Series Replacement Immersion Module (With Drop Seat and Neoprene Wrist Seals) for MSD645
This replacement immersion module is the first layer in the 2-layer Sentinel™ Series dry suit. It is constructed with military grade GORE-TEX® BD6.5 waterproof breathable fabric, and includes an adjustable neck seal and rapid repair neoprene wrist seals.
Our Sentinel™ dry suits are in use by US Coast Guard and validated by NAVAIR, SAR Model Manager Office, Naval Special Warfare and water rescue professionals.
Adjustable neck seal, neoprene wrist seals, and drop seat not shown.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Made with military grade GORE-TEX® BD6.5 waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- Rapid Repair Technology trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals
- Neoprene & Rubber Seals are interchangeable at the unit level using the Rapid Repair Technology
- Optional: MSL601 Sentinel Dry Suit Liner is designed specifically for the Sentinel Series dry suits to maximize comfort, mobility and immersed hypothermia protection.
- New zipper design for entry. More comfortable, easier to operate and less maintenance required than traditional dry zippers
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort (internal suspenders included)
- Relief openings for either male or female
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® Dry Socks (Size XL+ come with jumbo socks)
Mobility Based Sizing™ - Measurement Guide www.mustangsurvival.com/mobility