Self Inflating Compact Abandonment Suit
Created in collaboration with the Canadian Department of National Defence, the SC1000 features Mustang Survival's patented Atmospheric Self Inflatable Suit technology.
The suit is designed with multiple dual layer compartments made of lightweight open-cell foam encased in polyurethane coated nylon. These compartments provide thermal protection and flotation and when the suit is compressed by vacuum packing, air is expelled from the open-cell foam, allowing the suit to be packed into a compact package. When the seal is broken, the open cell foam expands allowing the SC1000 to return to its original shape in minutes.
Safety features include goggles, emergency whistle, stowed buddy line and pocket to accommodate auxiliary survival items. A spray hood stowed behind the neckline can be donned to provide additional protection.
- Additional Information
- SOLAS reflective tape, and Adventure Lights VIP™ emergency light increase visibility
- Orally inflatable pillow provides additional buoyancy along with head and neck support
- Includes emergency whistle, stowed buddy line and pocket to accommodate auxiliary survival items
- Flexible tinted goggles provide protection from the sun
- Tie straps at the ankles adjust and gather excess suit material on smaller individuals
- Integrated boots with puncture resistant, non-slip soles allow for donning with footwear
- Attached orally inflatable insulated mitts can be deflated for higher dexterity
- Suitable for use in temperatures between -22F and 122F (-30C and 50C)
- Buoyancy of 82.5lbs (37.4kg) with the hood pillow inflated and 55.6lbs (25.2Kg) without
|UNIVERSAL||30" - 52"||76cm - 132cm||80LBS OR OVER||36KG OR OVER|